ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The n-ost network brings together journalists and media initiatives from all over Europe, especially Eastern Europe. We advocate cooperative, self-reflecting journalism and multi-perspective, transnational forms of foreign reporting. We support colleagues and media partners in emergency situations. Through trainings and conferences, we facilitate qualification and capacity building.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Communication with the Berlin based Journalists‘ Network
● Member support and network development
● Assistance with project accounting, reports and documentation
● Support in public relations and web presentation of our projects
● Other duties depending on interest and qualification (e.g., assisting with social media or audio and video production).
● Interest in Eastern Europe and media topics
● Interest in experiencing and developing an international journalistic network
● Very good knowledge of the English language. Other language skills are an advantage.
● Communicative and social skills, enjoyment of transnational, intercultural cooperation
● Organizational skills and the ability to work independently, carefully and result-oriented
● Initial practical experience in project or event management (this is NOT a journalism
● Insight into an international media NGO
● Experience in project coordination and event organization
● Networking with a European journalistic network
● Cooperation in a friendly, motivated team
● A workplace in our office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
● Monthly expense allowance in the amount of 500 euros
Prerequisite is enrollment at a college or university during the entire internship period and residence in Berlin.Bewerbungsfrist: 24.9.2023
Weiterführende Informationen unter: https://cms3.n-ost.org/files/uploads/Internship_n-ost.pdf